Whether you are 15 or 50, you can play a part in giving back to the community.
Volunteering with the Grassroots Organisations
- Promote neighbourliness and community bonding
- Connect with people to forge multi-racial harmony and social cohesion, and inculcate a sense of belonging among Singaporeans
- Be the bridge between the Government and the people by providing feedback and helping to explain and implement government policies
- Help address local issues and render social assistance to needy Singaporeans
- Help instill a sense of social responsibility among Singaporeans
Find out more about our Grassroots Organisations.
Volunteering with the Community Development Councils
- Reach out and assisting the Needy
- Bond the People
* Promote family bonding and values
* Promote multi-racial understanding
- Connect the Community
* Organise activities to promote community interaction.
* Improve community safety and security
* Help explain government initiatives
Find out more about our Community Development Councils.
Have a question to ask?
We address your questions here