If you seek a purposeful career in fields like youth, active ageing, sports, arts and culture, social development or community leadership, the PA Scholarship is for you.
As a PA scholar, you will gain valuable experience in community organisation and leadership through:
- Participation in community projects;
- Regular engagement with grassroots volunteers and PA leaders;
- Strategic job placements; and
- Overseas attachments and programmes.
Anticipate a rewarding and challenging career with numerous opportunities to reach your full potential.
We provide local and overseas undergraduate scholarships to outstanding students who are passionate about community growth and development.
Undergraduates who have completed at least one semester of studies and not in their final year of undergraduate degree may also apply for the mid-term scholarship.
- Are a Singapore Citizen
- Have excellent academic results: ‘A’ levels, polytechnic diploma, undergraduate results, and/or other equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate)
- Possess leadership qualities displayed through active participation in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) and/or community/volunteer service, especially in leadership positions
- Love to work with people
We welcome you to apply for the PA Scholarship.
Fields of Study
Most disciplines, except Medicine, Dentistry, Architecture and Law.
The undergraduate scholarships are applicable to courses at renowned overseas universities and the six local universities, namely National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore University of Technology and Design and Singapore University of Social Sciences.
Benefits of the Scholarship Award
- Full tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Pre-studies allowance
- Sponsorship for approved student exchange programme
- Scholarship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)
- Return airfare (for overseas universities)
- Medical/Health insurance (where required by the university)
Application of the Scholarship
|December to March
|Submit your application with supporting documents through the BrightSparks microsite here.
(*Refer to the site for application deadline.)
|March to April
|Shortlisted applicants would undergo 3 stages of selection:
1. Psychometric Assessments;
2. Panel Interview; and
3. Final Interview with Senior Management.
Refer to the FAQ on our PA Scholarship here.
Join us in making a difference and creating a great home and caring community!
*Information above is accurate as at January 2024.