Privacy Statement for Strong Red Dot Application
- The Strong Red Dot application belongs to the National Community Leadership Institute under the People’s Association. It is an e-learning application.
- It is a Government Agency digital service. We adopt the same principles relating to your privacy as other Government of Singapore digital services.
- To access this app, you are required to sign-in via the Singpass digital identity system to verify your identity as a staff or a volunteer with People’s Association. We neither collect nor use any other personal data such as NRIC or addresses within the application.
- If you do provide us with any personally identifiable data, we do not share any data with any other Government agencies or non-Government entities.
- For your convenience and ease of usage within the app, we may display to you such data which you have previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This digital service may contain links to non-Government digital services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other digital services and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those digital services.
- Please contact the Strong Red Dot team at NACLI_StrongRedDot@pa.gov.sg for any queries or feedback relating to our data protection policies and procedures or for more information on or access to data which you have provided to us.